Contact Us at ENT Miami
COVID-19 NOTICE AND TELEMEDICINE NOW AVAILABLE
As a response to COVID-19, our office remains open Monday through Friday to continue to provide all aspects of ENT medical care during this unprecedented health crisis.
Our commitment to the safety of our patients and our staff within the office remains our top priority as we offer no patient-to-patient contact office visits. Alternatively, we are offering virtual consultation via telemedicine to address the needs and concerns of our patients from the comfort and safety of their home. Contact our office to schedule your telemedicine appointment (305) 255-5995
We continuously monitor the latest guidelines and updates from the Florida Department of Health, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. As an ENT facility providing comprehensive care in Miami for the past 40 years, we are uniquely positioned to support our community throughout this challenging time.
9275 SW 152nd. Street,
Miami, Florida 33157
To schedule appointments our office opens:
Monday: 7:30am - 5pm
Tueday: 7:30am to 5pm
Wednesday: 7:30am to 5 pm
Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 7am to 3pm
Please call our office at (305) 255-5995 so that we may better assist you.SCHEDULE AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT TODAY!
We have new extended hours:
MONDAY: 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM
TUESDAY : 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
WEDNESDAY: 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM
We also offer appointments on selected Thursdays and Saturdays, Please inquire for open dates.
APPOINTMENTS MAY BE SCHEDULED ONLINE HERE
Map & Directions
From North and Kendall Drive
- Take Florida’s Turnpike South to Exit 152 Street
- Get off the Florida’s Turnpike and proceed to second light (152 Street) and make a left turn (go East)
- Continue driving to 93 Avenue (road adjacent to Jackson South Community Hospital and 1 block before US1) and make a left (turn North)
- You will find us in the second building on the right in suite # 212
From US 1
- Take US 1 To 152 Street and turn West (left if you are North bound and right if you are South bound)
- Continue to drive pass the fire station and library and turn right on 93 Avenue (road adjacent to Jackson South Community Hospital)
- You will find us in the second building on right in suite # 212